21 Signs You Have A Great Boyfriend
- He is your number one fan. He is the first one to congratulate you when you passed all your subjects. He makes the layout of your tarpaulin when you were awarded as cum laude. He delivers the news to everyone when you win a certain contest. He may not carry cheerleading pompoms, but you he makes you feel that you are a superstar.
- Even during your losing moments, he will still be very proud of you. He will cheer you up and tell you you’re still the best even though you failed to achieve an award you were aiming for or got defeated on a competition. Even if you feel like a pathetic loser, he will make you feel like a winner.
- He does not fail to text and call you. Whether they are “good morning” and “good night” messages, or a regular reminder for you to eat your breakfast, dinner and lunch. Also, he texts/calls you even though he is with his friends. It may not be like your usual exchange of texts or length of conversations, but then he will make it a point to update you about how he is.
- You seem to have a personal doctor. He knows your health conditions and restrictions. He has also memorized the medicine or whatever you need to take when you feel sick. And when you do, he takes care of you. But even if he is not beside you, you will still feel his care and he will always wish that you get well soon.
- He hates it whenever you cry. He feels really terrible. He feels like he is the worst guy on the world. And he will do everything just to wipe away the tears on your eyes.
- A bird? A plane? Superman? No. He is just your guy. He is your unmasked superhero, your angel in disguise. When someone does something wrong to you or terribly hurts your feelings, the bitch mode in him suddenly switches on.
- He does not get angry with you when you are too busy. He understands well the nature of your work, he cheers you up when you feel so damn tired and when it is possible, he gives you a helping hand to make your tasks easier.
- Inspiration—he gives you so much of this. Whenever thoughts of giving up on your dream bothers you, just thinking of him will make you want to aspire and strive further.
- He is your biggest support system. He makes you feel good when you feel so nervous the day before your thesis defense. He gives the comfort you need whenever you feel like the world is against you. He takes you somewhere when you feel bad. No matter how hard the problems you are facing, he will convince you that you are strong enough and you can do it.
- Religion is never a BIG issue between the two of you. Yes, you may argue about it a little or it may ignite ‘mild’ hard feelings, but then it only comes once in a blue moon. Also, it has never put your relationship at stake because you understand each other.
- He trusts you and he assures you that you can trust him too. You cannot deny that both of you get jealous at times, but at the end of the day, you still know that you are his only one. No matter how many girls admire him, you are confident that they can never take him away from you.
- He never gets tired of telling you how much he loves you. He doesn’t just tell you it every day, but every hour if possible.
- Actions speak louder for him too. He does not just say that he loves you, he shows it. He holds your hand, brushes your hair, massages you, hugs you, kisses you, puts his hand on your shoulder, brings you home, buys you food, and every little thing he can do just to make you feel loved.
- You do not feel ‘required’ to give him gifts every time it is your monthsary/anniversary. Yes, you really love giving him presents and he appreciates that, but then, if you really cannot, it does not matter with him.
- He makes you feel beautiful. He tells you how cute you are and how his thoughts about how your new dress suits you perfectly. You may not be the hottest chick in the campus or the one with the prettiest face, but then in his eyes, no one can exceed your loveliness.
- You feel safe around him. You used to hate going to malls or other places, or going home late at night because you are overly paranoid that there are ‘bad guys’ around. But then, when he is with you, you are carefree and you feel guarded because you know he protects you.
- You have fights and conflicts every now and then but it has never become unhealthy or toxic for you. You learn to forgive and accept everything about him. And the best thing is that, it makes your relationship grow much stronger.
- He shares his dreams with you. He tells you if he wants to take up Law or if he wants to enroll at a film school someday. He also lets you know his dream place to live in and the list of the destinations he wants to travel to. Somehow, this makes you feel a part of his future.
- He believes in forever with you. He wants you to be the girl he will marry when he reaches the age of 24 or 25. He will do everything just to keep you in his life.
- You become a better person through him. No matter what kind of person you were, you feel like he has brought out all the best in you. He does not change the way you are. You are still the same person as you were when he met you, you have only become more amazing and a whole lot tougher.
- He effortlessly makes you love him more every day. You are happy and contented with whatever you have as a pair. You know that your relationship has its own flaws and can never be perfect, but who cares anyway? You love each other so much and it is the most important thing for both of you. Also, you can even think of a lot more to add on this list because he is just too awesome for you. (Just as I do, though I only chose the ones that I think are the best.)
Posted on August/16/2014
Originally Posted by: thoughtcatalog.com
- lover-and-bestfriend likes this
- your-foxy-grandma reblogged this from picsandquotes
- Show more notes